DST

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I think the time change is more bother than it is worth, is there anyone who thinks it's a good idea?

I don't. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

LandN

Threads
Cell phones and computer are automatic change, thats all i really care about. the car and truck just stay the way they are year 'round. my wife changes the clocks in the house. long time ago i googled "time" and "atomic time" the reading that you can do is almost unlimited:confused2:. i guess in the grand sceme of things is that every thing is in check

Mark1

Threads
Yeh, Just last week I finished resetting all the clocks around here from when we got the 12" of snow and lost power a couple weeks ago.Now it's time to reset them again for DST.
Also I'm a school bus driver it was nice being able to actually see the kids when picking em up at 06:30 in the morning. now it'll be dark again and hard to see them. but on the bright side of it, is next week is the first day of spring.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yeh, Just last week I finished resetting all the clocks around here from when we got the 12" of snow and lost power a couple weeks ago.Now it's time to reset them again for DST.
Also I'm a school bus driver it was nice being able to actually see the kids when picking em up at 06:30 in the morning. now it'll be dark again and hard to see them. but on the bright side of it, is next week is the first day of spring.

Excellent point you make about the safety factor !!! About car clocks, I wish they would standardize the way you reset them. On our '04 Saturn, the owners manual tells you how to reset the clock but the info is WRONG...had to find out how by trial and error.