Drill/Drivers

mikehouse

Threads
Hey all, looking to purchase a cordless drill/driver.While looking on YT,I came across a B+D 20V with Autosense tech.Since i'm not doing much drilling,i thought it'd cone in handy.
If you've got a good choice for a novice DIY'er,lemme know.I do however know how ro use 1.Chucks,speeds,toque settings.Don't need a contrators tool.

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
B&D as far as I'm concerned for the small 1/4 drive. Also Milwakee for the big stuff 1/2 drive and a 1/4 drive cordless rachet.

woodstover

Threads
Homeowner use: I would go with the RYOBI brand. Have had great success with ours over 18yrs nothing has broken and we have put them thru some hard work. Batteries haven't been an issue either. We have drills, drivers, hammer drill, 7" skill saw, recip saw as well as mulitple yard tools, strimmers, hedge trimmer that goes on forever. Buy the newer brushless models, great battery life and power. All 18V lithium batteries.

mikehouse

Threads
Thanks folks.Afrer digging a little deeper,i've decicded on a DeWalt 771.Low end outside stuff,and great for indoor and medium projects.