DR Field and Brush Mower 30" mowing blade

JEHunter

Threads
I have one of the older high-wheel DR Field and Brush Mowers and mostly use the lawn mowing deck attachment. I'm on my last replacement blade and can't find more. Country Home Products no longer stocks them and knows of no other source. So I'm looking for a new or lightly used 30" mowing deck blade. I believe it was called Air Tip or Air Lift or something like that. As with all DR mowers of that vintage, the blade rotates counter clockwise, i.e., discharges to the left. Thanks.

shiftsuper175607

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have one of the older high-wheel DR Field and Brush Mowers and mostly use the lawn mowing deck attachment. I'm on my last replacement blade and can't find more. Country Home Products no longer stocks them and knows of no other source. So I'm looking for a new or lightly used 30" mowing deck blade. I believe it was called Air Tip or Air Lift or something like that. As with all DR mowers of that vintage, the blade rotates counter clockwise, i.e., discharges to the left. Thanks.

These blades are different than the ones on ebay?

air lift...

30" Dr Air Lift Weed Field Brush Mower Cutter Brushcutter Blade Knife | eBay

JEHunter

Threads
These blades are different than the ones on ebay?

air lift...

30" Dr Air Lift Weed Field Brush Mower Cutter Brushcutter Blade Knife | eBay

Thanks for the tip. The blade on eBay is for the second generation DR mower which has discharge on the right side. Also, the blade illustrated does not have the turned up trailing tip like the one I need. The seller told me he did have one with the turned up tip so I bought it. It turned out to be for the right discharge deck.