done with crappy magnets got nice decals

No I had my wife to do it. The company wanted $50 to apply them

All I can say is holy crap. Perhaps it's the going rate for where you live at or maybe that company is just high or maybe we are just cheap here. The lettering on your truck here would be around $50-60, application $15. That's insane for them to want that much to apply them. Shouldn't take but one person a maximum of ten minutes(probably alot less) to put them on at any decent sign shop. I'm guessing it didn't take your wife too long to apply them.
 
No about ten mins. Hmm well if I overpaid that's ok I had an overall bad experience with them anyway I won't be going back
 
I've already notice a huge difference had them on for a few days and have gotten 4 calls off the side of my truck I don't think I've even gotten 4 calls with my magnet
 
Back
Top