done with crappy magnets got nice decals

Well the magnets I bought one blew off on a highway less than a week after I bought them... And the second one is faded losing chunks of clear cote so I just decided I would spring the extra few bucks I meen total $120 I got that they look nice and will last
 
Well the magnets I bought one blew off on a highway less than a week after I bought them... And the second one is faded losing chunks of clear cote so I just decided I would spring the extra few bucks I meen total $120 I got that they look nice and will last

I can't speak for Vistaprints magnetics since I have never seen any so I have no idea of the quality. I take it they are low quality since you say crappy magnetics. The magnetic backing on them needs to be clean & dry, the vehicle's door needs to be clean & dry also when applying. Another popular thing in my area is yard signs with property maintained by or landscaping done by. So what was $120?
 
The stickers were 120 and vistaprints are thin and bad quality I've seen better magnets so I know they are crappy lol
 
Well the magnets I bought one blew off on a highway less than a week after I bought them... And the second one is faded losing chunks of clear cote so I just decided I would spring the extra few bucks I meen total $120 I got that they look nice and will last

I know someone in my area who bought the magnets and they havent blown off his vehicle yet. I will end up buying couple myself here soon. If I have to I'll spray more clearcoat with dupilcolor spray can.
 
I know someone in my area who bought the magnets and they havent blown off his vehicle yet. I will end up buying couple myself here soon. If I have to I'll spray more clearcoat with dupilcolor spray can.

I don't know why the one blew off but it was very agitating.

Also every cheapy company uses vistaprints sticker and usually with the same grassy background same with their business cards. I wanted to find a local business to do my printing and I wasn't very happy with this particular place I went to and due to some stuff I'm still searching for anothet company as a small business I'm trying to buy everything I can local. Where feasable that is
 
I deal with a local place who does my stickers and magnets. They are excellent and use screen printing! A little pricy, but I know it will last. I got some magnets done. One on my gate and one on my driver door. I drove fast on the highway with them many times and never lost them! The stickers on my equipment are still good and are very sticky.

As for shirts, business cards and door flyers I deal with another local company who has very good prices and do a good job. I got 6 shirst front and back logo and on three I got names put on them for 120$.
 
The stickers were 120 and vistaprints are thin and bad quality I've seen better magnets so I know they are crappy lol

How many decals did you get? Did you apply them? I ask because the price seems really high for just what's on your truck.
 
Back
Top