Does Scag offer a Spring promotion?

mowdan26

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am looking to buy my first Scag Zero turn this spring. I am waiting to see if they offer any discounts other than the ones they currently have?
I am a non commercial buyer looking at the tiger cat 2 for 3 acres. Oh, what engine ? I had bad luck with a Kohler on an ExMark Lazer.

Born2Mow

Threads
Due to Covid and reduced factory output, they may offer great looking discounts on models that dealers simply can't get. The other side of that coin is that dealers may only get 1 or 2 mowers in place of their regular 15.

Last autumn I wanted a 48" mower, but had to settle for a 44". The sales flyer showed 25 models on sale, but Atlanta's largest dealer with 8 stores only had 1 mower in that one single model. So don't expect a huge selection. AND if you do see what you want, then you had better buy it right then.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
FWIW
No domestic mowers available down here period,
JD & TORO are taking orders against their next shipment
No walk behinds apart from store branded junk bought by big retailers direct from China.
Local makers are having problems getting engines from both Briggs & Kawasaki so I expect they will shift to ,Loncins very soon a well .

Born2Mow

Threads
Oh, boy ! That means the 21" Troy-Bilt bagger with a Honda engine I got running in December is worth $5 more this spring.

:ROFLMAO: