Dixon speedztr30 dies when....

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
ok got it..thanks again....now if i could just figure out how to bybass each one ...till i find the problem
Or, you could just keep throwing parts at it. Buy new safety switches and replace. Plan B, take it to a shop. Don’t recommend throwing parts at it, but learning electrical troubleshooting for a single repair can be a daunting task.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Yes taking it to someone with good electrical knowledge is best as have equipment to test things and usually familiar with the design and operation. I have never been good at remote electrical troubleshooting myself as I get frustrated trying trying to teach the basics.

The info needed to bypass the switches is right in front of you in schematic once you understand the basic switch operations. Some has to be closed circuit and others have to be open circuit.

Bertrrr

Threads
Use an Olm meter , switches are either normally open or normally closed , activate the switch and watch your meter to see what is what. If it's normally open , disconnect it , normally closed , hook a jumper and close it .