S spanky1182 Forum Newbie Jun 23, 2021 #1 I have a 2018 Dixie chopper black hawk. The mower will start but cuts out once the E brake is released. I changed the seat safety switch and it's still doing the same thing. Anybody have any ideas what else to check?
I have a 2018 Dixie chopper black hawk. The mower will start but cuts out once the E brake is released. I changed the seat safety switch and it's still doing the same thing. Anybody have any ideas what else to check?
M mechanic mark Lawn Pro Jun 24, 2021 #2 https://www.google.com/search?q=MANUALS+FOR+DIXIE+CHOPPER&oq=MANUALS+FOR+DIXIE+CHOPPER&aqs=chrome..69i57.61123j1j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 See if park brake switch at or near pedal needs adjusting & cleaned.
https://www.google.com/search?q=MANUALS+FOR+DIXIE+CHOPPER&oq=MANUALS+FOR+DIXIE+CHOPPER&aqs=chrome..69i57.61123j1j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 See if park brake switch at or near pedal needs adjusting & cleaned.
H hlw49 Lawn Addict Jul 12, 2021 #3 Did you get it fixed? If not take it back to the dealer it should still be under warranty. I take it this unit has a key pad instead of a key switch.
Did you get it fixed? If not take it back to the dealer it should still be under warranty. I take it this unit has a key pad instead of a key switch.