G ghost1 Well-Known Member Apr 23, 2019 #1 I sprung a leak today and am wondering if the hose is high or low pressure. It's about 16 inches long with female fittings on both ends. Is this a dealer part or will something else work?
I sprung a leak today and am wondering if the hose is high or low pressure. It's about 16 inches long with female fittings on both ends. Is this a dealer part or will something else work?
M mechanic mark Lawn Pro Apr 23, 2019 #2 post your model number, high pressure hose, you need to replace hose with OEM part
G ghost1 Well-Known Member Apr 24, 2019 #3 I found part number which is 600114. I was hoping for an alternative to $70
G ghost1 Well-Known Member Apr 24, 2019 #4 Update: On a hunch, stopped by local propane dealer and they made a hose with fittings for $35.