Discuss all about T1200 garden tractor

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
No one has a clue what you want from your post. We are not mind readers and if you would like some help, you need to explain the problems and ask questions. If you are not a robot and post back include the model and serial numbers for the unit and engine, not series number as you did in the title.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
I wouldn't buy one. Discussion over.

slomo

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Rock bottom of the line rider. Chinese motor, belt drive, sheet metal front axle. Reviews that I see complains they fall apart pretty quick. Flat smooth city yard would be a good service for the mower.

rob.norman

Forum Newbie
Threads
No one has a clue what you want from your post. We are not mind readers and if you would like some help, you need to explain the problems and ask questions. If you are not a robot and post back include the model and serial numbers for the unit and engine, not series number as you did in the title.
I wanted very broad based opinions and got some good

rob.norman

Forum Newbie
Threads
Rock bottom of the line rider. Chinese motor, belt drive, sheet metal front axle. Reviews that I see complains they fall apart pretty quick. Flat smooth city yard would be a good service for the mower.
this guy wants 500 dollars, it has a 18.5 horse B&G he says it runs "great" hydro drive
cant find much on it so far on the net

rob.norman

Forum Newbie
Threads
his has a briggs and stratton 18.5 that he wants to sell , not sure what year

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
No surprise with that information
Westwood ?
Cox ?
Craftsman ?
Kubota ?
Countax ?
all of them have a T 1200 model