Dirty Hands Brush Mower

Bobs54

Forum Newbie
Threads
46 inch Dirty Hands Brush Mower and I can't find parts for it. The company closed and so did the company that bought them out. I need a deck spindle shaft and bearings, or a complete spindle assembly20220623_090108.jpg20220623_090100.jpg20220623_090043.jpg

Bobs54

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have tried contacting them on that page, When I click on the order parts it goes to a page that say's Forbidden. Their phone numbers don't work and the email comes back as undeliverable.

Bobs54

Forum Newbie
Threads
The hole for the spindle is 6 inch diameter. The bolt holes are 7 3/4 apart diagonally and 5 1/2 inches straight across. Anyone know of anything out there for a spindle that I can use?

20220625_090832.jpg

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
To get you close, you are going to have to get all of the dimensions of the existing spindle.
Can it be rebuilt?

Last edited:

Bobs54

Forum Newbie
Threads
it can't be rebuilt, The shaft is damaged beyond repair. I am hoping to find a complete spindle that will work or that can be easily adapted

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
it can't be rebuilt, The shaft is damaged beyond repair. I am hoping to find a complete spindle that will work or that can be easily adapted
Go to Rotary’s website and see if you can match something up, using the dimensions of your existing spindle.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Well looks like Dirty Hands is not operating any more. Here is the canned response I got from my email this morning.

Thank you for your submission. I hope this finds you safe and healthy.

As COVID-19 virus continues to escalate and impact businesses around the world, we wanted to share the latest updates and preventative measures Frictionless World is taking to ensure the best service to our customers and safety for our employees.

Warranty Update

Due to the current state of our business, we will no longer be servicing warranty claims for our Dirty Hand Tools, RanchEx, Vinsetta and Clam brands.

We will be continuing to see Dirty Hand Tools, RanchEx, Vinsetta products at discounted prices.

All product sales are final with no warranty or returns.

This is a great time to buy quality products at a great price!

Connecting with Us

Given the impact on our team’s ability to work in the office and warehouse we no longer provide live phone responses.

We thank you for your understanding as we move through this challenging situation together, and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Frictionless World Team
[\quote]

MIYHRPSVFNDC
Click here to unsubscribe
From this I think they went under water and has haven't resurfaced.

Bobs54

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'll try Rotory, and I got the same response from Dirty Hands

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'll try Rotory, and I got the same response from Dirty Hands
It’s important that you get all of the spindle’s existing dimensions written down. Shaft length and diameter. Spindle outside diameter. Spindle length. Bolt hole size and pattern.