Design for a Build-It-Yourself Mower?

macky

Threads
Kubota's a great brand in India. My only problem is, they don't seem to sell lawn mowers there :) They sell diesel farm tractors, rice planters and combine harvesters:
Products | Kubota Agricultural Machinery India

I wonder if there's any design of a lawn mower that is freely given away. Might as well explore making do with that at the moment :)

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hey macky
I enjoyed the Kubota link you posted... So here is Their link in the USA...
Kubota Tractor Corporation
Kubota great stuff... :smile:KennyV

lizard

Threads
Just google it...........so eay to find whatever you need........beats everything nearly........lol:confused2:

macky

Threads
Thanks for enjoying the link of Kubuta India :) I enjoy looking a Kubota USA too. I figure that if I buy from the USA and have it shipped to India, I might as well build my own here :biggrin:

Speaking of Google, it's a great tool created by geniuses :) I like Google Instant too. Brilliant, to say the least. I didn't see lawn mower designs though. But maybe I'm just sleepy already :)

landscaper

Threads
I have not heard of a build-it-yourself mower yet. If there can be any in my area, maybe I won't consider getting one. A mower is one that I can consider as an heavy equipment and installing it will definitely require an expert.

173abn

Threads
Macky,I like that combine,I noticed the operator is out in the open and the rubber tracks.Do they use a lot of these to harvest rice?Ever see any with cabs? russ