Delete my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Born2Mow

Threads
I got mine [Federal check] because I sent him a dozen golf balls I picked up off the range.

qoE9IK5.jpg

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Born2Mow, can you give us a time frame as to when this “Check” will be showing up, so I can install a larger mailbox. Definitely would give me something to both do and look forward to.
Got an email from the VA the other day and it said that direct deposits were hitting banks starting last Wednesday and the first paper checks were supposed to go out starting on Thursday December 31st.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
A shame it takes so long to get our tax money back.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Leave my account alone please. This is THE best mower forum you will find on the internet. Great group of very helpful people on here. (y)

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Leave my account alone please. This is THE best mower forum you will find on the internet. Great group of very helpful people on here. (y)

slomo
I feel same way, Please leave my account alone as well.. (⊙ˍ⊙)

okieboy40

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello Blitzkov,

We noticed your request, deleted your account, and also moved this thread to the Site Discussion forum. Have a great day!
Please delete account "okeiboy40".

Chevychopper

Threads
Please delete account "okeiboy40".
Ahh another happy forum member with the "delete my account" ... I've seen a few hundred of those over the yrs.. not here other forums.. you do realize this is a information forum and when you click on the
"I accept" button acknowledging to their rules ...then it's their information when you post...
I've seen accounts locked, deactivated, banned, threads locked, usernames changed etc..
Number of accounts actually deleted: 0
Just stay away, problem solved..
Have a good day 🤫

Status
Not open for further replies.