Deck holding grass

RevB

Threads
I love Gator blades and run them all year.
3” is very short, try at least 3.5” and preferably 4”.
If you have an exit chute, bungee cord it up at a 45 degree angle and throw the grass out as far as it will go.
Chutes are cute if there's zero chance of chucking something far enough to damage/injure. Or in one instance had house in the NE that had a lawn that was above the level of the house. With a freeze thaw cycle glacial till pops out of the dirt...window didn't like it. Otherwise, bungee up. Mine will load up to the tune of 25# or more.....have to use an air hammer to break it all out....and it wasn't wet (OK Bermuda), so, there's that.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Some use fluid film or cooking oil spray, after good underside deck cleaning..

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Chutes are cute if there's zero chance of chucking something far enough to damage/injure. Or in one instance had house in the NE that had a lawn that was above the level of the house. With a freeze thaw cycle glacial till pops out of the dirt...window didn't like it. Otherwise, bungee up. Mine will load up to the tune of 25# or more.....have to use an air hammer to break it all out....and it wasn't wet (OK Bermuda), so, there's that.
I have had a few this year that had to use the air chisel to break through the built up grass under the deck. Twisted knot wire brush trying to clean the buildup off the blades prior to sharpening just polishes it to a nice gloss finish.