Dealer in Eastern Massachusetts

rmill9681

Forum Newbie
Threads
Anyone know of a good dealer in the Walpole, MA area? I was going to try Norfolk Power Equipment. Thought I'd check out a dealer instead of a box store for my walk behind.

Thanks
Rob

fastback

Threads
Well I don't know how good they are, but I bought at Norfolk Power Equipment. I guess it depends on what your looking to buy. I bought a Husqvarna, but I have no intentions of returning unless for a waranty issue. Not that there was a problem I just don't use anyone for something I can do.

I know of another dealer who sells Ingersol in Seekonk. They also seem to be ok.

There is a dealer in No. Attleboro who I would not suggest, but I prefer not to give his name. Years ago he sold Bolens and Toro. I have no idea what he sells now. Oh, there is another dealer just past NPE. Can't remember their name they sell Simplicty. Don't know how good they are but the wife is a bi___. That might not matter.

Good luck..

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Not to change the subject but is there still a race track in seekonk we use to do the figure 8 there

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

D2hornets58

Threads
There is canton power equipment in canton ma. I have bought from norfolk power and had no problems. And yes there is still the racetrack in seekonk

fastback

Threads
As a matter of fact, I have a friend that still drives stockcars. He is going to be running at Seekonk sometime this month. He is 70 years old. I guess a young 70. I may end out going, haven't been in 45 years or so.

rmill9681

Forum Newbie
Threads
thank for the replies. Bought from Norfolk Power today. Honda HRR216VKA. Runs well. Heavy as hell. Had metal belt guard compared to no guard or plastic guard on husky's and toro's.

Service was good. They took care of the warrenty info and gave a test and a tank of gas prior to handing it over.