Cub Cruisse Control

Chuck11

Forum Newbie
Threads
Can the two cruise speeds be adjusted on newer Cubs?
I have a slow and a faster speed on mine. The slow speed is a touch to slow and the fast is a touch to fast for mowing my yard.
Thanks

Chuck11

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hmmm not one reply. I didn't think I needed model, all their newer lawn mowers have cruise control but it's an XT2 LT50.
Where are all the Cub gurus? :wink:

Last edited:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Give it a while Chuck.
This is a forum, not farce book so it can take a while.
If you get no meaning full answers after a few days then bump the thread by using the
:anyone:
Which you will find hidden in the "more" link at the bottom of the emojie list at the right side of your screen.

geelee

Threads
got an xt2 in, drive belt problem. remembered your thread and took a look at cruise system, there are 5 separate speed setting, this one locks into all of the. not sure why you have only 2

Chuck11

Forum Newbie
Threads
got an xt2 in, drive belt problem. remembered your thread and took a look at cruise system, there are 5 separate speed setting, this one locks into all of the. not sure why you have only 2

Yeah I tried to edit that because there are more than 2 but time expired. I just wondered if it was a mechanical adjustment to get the speed I want. I'm thinking you can't adjust it though.
Thanks