Cub Cadet turns over but won’t start!

BuschDaddy

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a cub cadet rzt 54. Has Kawasaki engine according to serial number and everything I’ve read. It turns over and tries to start but will not. I have spark on both plugs, completely cleaned carb, fuel pump is working, I have spark so I’m assuming the safety switches are all working. Air filter is new, Gas is brand new. It will not hit even with a little bit of gas in the carburetor. I’m really confused on this thing. I am not a avid small engine repairman. I picked it up super cheap and would really like to use it as I just bought a new place and need a bigger one. Any help is very much appreciated. Turning it by hand it does have compression. Buddy said it just died one day mowing ditch line. I’ve went thru everything I can think of .

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
This is what happens when either the carb solenoid is not opening up or the timing key is broken.
If the key is broken the plugs should be wet after cranking & /or the engine will not fire when you put fuel directly den the plug hole

If the key is good & the solenoid is not working then the plugs will be dry & the engine will run a few strokes when fuel is added down the plug hole