Cub Cadet RZT-S Zero 42" Electric Riding Mower

badboypartsonline

Forum Newbie
Threads
I know a person who have a Cub Cadet RZT-S Zero 42" Electric Riding Mower i ask him, he said to me that smooth to drive and cuts the lawn perfectly for him and having no problem so far.

blownb310

Forum Newbie
Threads
Glad to hear it and thanks for chiming in. My local dealer, Country True Value in North Greenbush, NY says he will be able to carry the RZT-S Zero next spring.

Mike

blownb310

Forum Newbie
Threads
This thread needs an update. One of the four batteries in gmarcucio's RZT S ZERO was found to be the problem. However, all four were replaced under warranty as a matched set and the mower has been working perfectly ever since. I got to try this very mower out myself a few weeks ago and was impressed with it. Perhaps gmarcucio can now answer one of the original replyer's questions about how long the mower will run on a charge. :smile:

Lawn Addict
Threads
How big are the batteries ?

logistiker

Threads
How big are the batteries ?

According to the service manual, apparently it's 59ah. It seems like a low run time if you ask me but maybe it's ok since it's such a wide cutting deck (42").

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks, & I agree, sounds like short run time.

ctrlburn

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just bought one last week. Phot shows with with my Zero Electric Motorcycle.

Exploring Forums to see where it fits in Best - OnlyCubCadets.net is great for tips on my 1512.

Mowing my acre took about 50% of the battery - in TURBO cut mode.
4 miles 1.2 hours of "deck time" 1.5 hours "on"
Happy to share stats as I accumulate more.

It has 4 12Volt Marine Deep Cycle batteries.

I will admit my lawn is not full and thick yet. I've finished a few construction projects and it is a little sparser than a normal lawn.

Attachments

• two zeros.jpg
    two zeros.jpg
    324.7 KB · Views: 24

Micah Haarhoff

Threads
how quite is it?

how fast is it?

jimmy2015

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you for the great facts about the mower. It made me think about buying one.