CUB CADET GT1554

DON EADY

Forum Newbie
I HAVE A GT1554 LAWNMOWER THAT WHEN YOU TRY TO START IT, GAS COMES OUT THE MUFFLER. iT WON'T START. ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM MIGHT BE?
 
Without knowing the engine make and model I'm just guessing. I assume it is a 27 hp Kohler. If it never attempts to start it probably is a ignition problem. If it tries to crank and then floods out it would be fuel/carb related. Give us all the info/symptoms you can and we can go from there. Too much detail is always better than not enough.
 
Yes this is a 27hp Korler engine. It tries to start but floods out. Gas comes out of the muffler and somewhere around the engine. I have checked the oil to see if any gas in the oil. I cannot see of smell any gas in the oil.
 
Back
Top