Cub Cadet 7264 Compact very lazy hydrostatic

Vermonter

Forum Newbie
Threads
I’m just installing a Cub Cadet 633 backhoe on my Cub Cadet 7264. It’s not the backhoe attachment made for this tractor, but it’s a 7000 series attachment and it will work. I have it mounted already (it took some fabrication) but I’m not sure about the hydraulics. Any chance you can take a peek at yours and follow your backhoe hydraulic lines to where they come off the tractor? I assume you have quick connects, and I’d like to see where they hook into the hydraulic system. There’s a hydraulic block by the right rear tire that controls the loader and I’m wondering if that’s where they come from. Thanks!

Been There Twice

Forum Newbie
Threads
I would like to come in here and join in on the discussion on the problem(s) on the Cub cadet Compact tractor. Anyone on this forum own a Cub cadet 6284 compact tractor?

I own a 2007 Cub Cadet 6284 compact with 369 hours and it makes the most "noisy" hydraulic transmission noise one cannot stand. It also is very slow in forward speed. I'm waiting till the day the weather is warm so I can change the fluid. I'm installing also a new Filter system with the Mystik JT-5 fluid.... 26 quarts to be exact. I hope I get some noise relief when I do this and make sure there is no air block.
This CC6284 has two filters on the transmission. One is for the hydraulics and the other hydrostatic .