Credit Cards

BHLC

Well-Known Member
I recently just got my intuit Go payment account and card reader, I can accept credit cards on my smartphone, it costs me 2 1/2% per transaction. Is anyone else accepting credit cards as a form of payment?
 

Attachments

  • image-3823537053.jpg
    image-3823537053.jpg
    483 KB · Views: 15
I actually contacted a guy from a bank who is suppose to send me info on this. Did it cost you something for the machine? An what is the % if someone just want to use is debit card? I know I can't wait to hear from him but I also want to make shore it's worth it before I get it ! ;)
 
I got the reader for free, it's a reader that hooks to my iPhone and the app that goes with it processes. It cost 2.5% for credit cards, with debit cards per their website, it has to be a card with a c/c logo and its the same cost. They do not accept debit pins yet.
 
i have been thinking about using one of them but then its more of a paper trail for the government to follow but if they ever come out with one for the computer and not just a smart phone since i dont have a smart phone i will prolly end up getting one its not a bad rate at all i own a auto repair business to and have a credit card machine there and i think im paying like 3.5 with it and have to buy the reader and printer
 
I have this, it works great on my smart phone and my ipad. You can also accept card by going to the website on your computer and manually inputtin the dta.
 
Nice ! Now the only other thing that boders me is that I don't think you get A receipt ? Does your customer say anything about that?
 
I use square on my iPhone. Most times customers pay by check.
 
I take CC's via PayPal and charge a $1.00 to cover the PayPal fees. It is really a convenience for the out of town customer needing service on the property. I've also had 1 time customers call me up who were at work and needed service and paid via PayPal with the CC.
 
Back
Top