Buying Advice Craftsman ZTS 7500

Stretch19

Forum Newbie
Threads
Noob here, take it easy on me...I searched but didnt find much as far as reviews were concerned. I am in the market for a new mower. I have owned Craftsmans in the past and really like the brand. I currently have a Craftsman self propelled and a Craftsman LT2000 for my yard.

I really want a zero turn and came across a ZTS 7500 for sale at a good price locally. I was hoping someone who owns or has experience with this mower might be able to give me some guidance. Thanks in advance for your help...

Stretch19

Forum Newbie
Threads
44 views and nobody can help comment on this mower for me?

Threads
I guess I am old fashion I like a tractor style mower myself... I have known a few to own the ZTS 7500 they are fast, and pretty good mowers from what I hear. But for one reason, or another everyone I know did not keep them long Im not sure why? Sears built a ZTR years ago, and had bad luck with it so they tried again with these new ones, and I am not sure how its going. I would look a some product reviews on sears, etc to see how current owners have liked them, or not.. Sorry I couldnt help more....wjjones....:biggrin:..