johnorlandi
Active Member
Thank You for answering my first info letter. Now I have added photos to see if anyone has some good information. I may have to run a piece of safety wire to the throttle linkage to use it at ¾ throttle.
The only reason I am going thru this is that the tiller runs good and it is all I need to till a small piece of ground that I use for a garden.
I have taken several photos and hope I can explain it, so you can understand it?
First 3 photos are of the tiller, for identification
Photo #4 has a spring hanging down from the governor control, where does this spring go???
Photo # 5 shows the choke and throttle control
Photo # 6 shows the top of the carb with the choke linkage hooked up. I believe that is the only one I have correct
Photo # 7 looking from carb to governor control
Photo # 8 carb with choke linkage in place and throttle linkage going to the governor control. Could/may be wrong
How do I hook up the carb linkage so that I can use the throttle lever on the control panel,. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank You
John
The only reason I am going thru this is that the tiller runs good and it is all I need to till a small piece of ground that I use for a garden.
I have taken several photos and hope I can explain it, so you can understand it?
First 3 photos are of the tiller, for identification
Photo #4 has a spring hanging down from the governor control, where does this spring go???
Photo # 5 shows the choke and throttle control
Photo # 6 shows the top of the carb with the choke linkage hooked up. I believe that is the only one I have correct
Photo # 7 looking from carb to governor control
Photo # 8 carb with choke linkage in place and throttle linkage going to the governor control. Could/may be wrong
How do I hook up the carb linkage so that I can use the throttle lever on the control panel,. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank You
John
Attachments
-
1 craftsman tiller.jpg1.6 MB · Views: 3 -
2 tag on tiller.jpg1 MB · Views: 3 -
3 name of tiller.jpg891.9 KB · Views: 3 -
4 don't know where tis spring goes to.jpg713.9 KB · Views: 2 -
5 choke and throttle control.jpg792.5 KB · Views: 2 -
6 top of carb.jpg1.3 MB · Views: 2 -
7 looking from back to front of carb.jpg1.1 MB · Views: 3 -
7 looking from top of carb.jpg1.3 MB · Views: 3 -
8 looking from top of carb.jpg1.3 MB · Views: 3 -
9 throttle where linkage attaches.jpg844.4 KB · Views: 3

