Craftsman Smart Rider 917.280010

Jack17

Threads
Parts that I've ordered back in September arrived two days ago. Busted up Red Craftsman Devil breaths fire again! Tire marks allover driveway!:laughing:
FYI: Husqvarna refunded all my money for the parts I've been waiting for for so long. Sure looks like they gave it to me for free!? I was upset about their customer service and now I feel sorry for them.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Glad to hear you finally got your parts.

Harmond

Threads
Trust me, I know that nut very well. I have a personal relationship with that nut...seriously thinking about giving it a real name like; Miss Nut..so..cool?

lol :)

laptoponthego

Forum Newbie
Threads
Have you had any luck in finding a part or modifying the unit?

friendofeagles

Forum Newbie
Threads
Parts that I've ordered back in September arrived two days ago. Busted up Red Craftsman Devil breaths fire again! Tire marks allover driveway!:laughing:
FYI: Husqvarna refunded all my money for the parts I've been waiting for for so long. Sure looks like they gave it to me for free!? I was upset about their customer service and now I feel sorry for them.
I need help with this same mower and same issue any chance you might talk me through it or send a video explaining the repair step by step haven't had any luck on you tube?