Craftsman LT200

DaveOD

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm trying to order some deck parts for my LT200 2011 with a model number 917254183 which I believe was built by husqvarna however I cant find a parts manual anywhere online I've tried almost everywhere to no avail can anyone point me in the right direction?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I’m betting you are missing the last number in the model number you posted. Probably a 1 or 2. With the full number go to Sears Parts Direct and enter your new model number, should be able to find the parts you need.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
I think you have the correct model number but sears parts lookup is being goofy for some reason. If it put your model into the sears parts site it shows up in the dropdown list but says not found if you click on it.

DaveOD

Forum Newbie
Threads
I’m betting you are missing the last number in the model number you posted. Probably a 1 or 2. With the full number go to Sears Parts Direct and enter your new model number, should be able to find the parts you need.
Thanks but I got the number off the sticker under the seat so I'm 100% certain its correct.

DaveOD

Forum Newbie
Threads
I think you have the correct model number but sears parts lookup is being goofy for some reason. If it put your model into the sears parts site it shows up in the dropdown list but says not found if you click on it.
Yes I've tried it already and it comes up blank hopefully its only a fault on their system otherwise ill never find the info I'm after its crazy it has to be this hard to locate a manual and some parts.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Did some more research and found that Craftsman is no longer claiming the mower, and since it was manufactured in partnership with Husqvarna you need to go see them, But Husqvarna isn't claiming as far as a parts diagram. If you could find your owners manuals the parts diagram should be in the back.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
The owners manual does not have the IPL.

I have no problem looking up the parts. It is just that revision level isn't listed but 99% of the parts are the same. Minor changes like engine and maybe paint color scheme are common differences.

ILENGINE there are three earlier versions of this mower's IPL on Searspartsdirect.com. Just need to know how to find them which I would think you know how to find if you are in the repair business. Of course we here in the US don't commonly see the rear discharge models.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Husqvarna only have about 4 styles of lawn tractors and as it was a Craftsman it will be a standard Husqvarna made from thinner steel with fewer fasteners & cheaper bought in parts.
The only unique bit is likely to be the hood
so go to parts tree and click on the Craftsman parts look up the scroll down the very long page scanning the years rather than the models .
You are looking for 2009 , 2010 or 2011 models .
Husqvarna model numbers are style ( letters ) then engine Hp then deck size
ie LTH 18538 is the bottom line manual PTO ( LTH ) 18.5 HP B & S engine (185 ) with 38" deck (38 )
The same mower with a Kohler engine would be LTH 165K38
If your mower has an electric PTO the it will be styled off the YTH range
So the same mower would be YTH 18538 if they made one
So if you post your engine size & brand & the deck size and PTO type we can nut it out.
Husqvarna only did 2 decks at most in individual sizes so it wont be hard to track down .
A manual & electric deck are the same usually the only difference is the manual has 2 springs on the tension arm & pulley brakes
The electric PTo has only 1 spring on the tension arm ( no return spring ) and no brakes on the blades ( depending upon the actual clutch used )

If that does not work then look up your blade part number ( stamped into the blades ) then drop that number into Jacks Small Engines .
Click on the more info button and the new window will have an "Also fits " or "fits models " section where they list everything that part fits .
IF you are really stumped pull the idlers off and use that part number as well
Same story for the deck hangers .
Any deck that all 3 numbers "fits" will be the same as your deck.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Come on I shouldn't have to hold you guys hands.

All I can do is to shake my head that none of you know how to find any one the three earlier versions of the PO mower. It is easy to do. He gave you his model number. If you knew how to search Searspartsdirect you would find them.

The OP model is an European model btw with a rear discharge deck and grass catcher. The LTH, YTH, and YTA riders are all have side discharge mower decks. On these rear discharge decks, they have counter rotating blade setup so the grass is fed to the center of the deck so it can be discharged out the rear of the deck. Otherwords the LH blade set rotates CW and the RH blade set rotates CCW.
LT200.png

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Dave ,

What Star is trying to say is if your mower is rear discharge it will be a CT or CTH model Husqvarna .
Outside the USA the name "Craftsman" is not necessarily owned by Sears so for gear not sold in the USA one would not find it surprising for the IPL's to be ommited from USA sites.
In Aust Craftsman mowers are the property of Power Products , the whole goods division of Roy Gripskie & Sons and me not being a whole goods retailer, have no access to the Power Products web site . Chain saws are owned by Forest & Field and hand tools by yet a different company .
IF you are in Europe or the UK then it is similar over there .
So if Star was correct and you have the 42" deck then one blade would be 532 21 80 05-84 and using the look up method outlined previously you get this page from Jacks Small Engines
Your mower will be one of those listed and then you can use either the CTH number or the long number starting with 9 to download the IPL from Husqvarna .
Before coming here and finding some very helpful people this was the method I had to use every day as we get a lot of US made mower, rebadged with local names so any chance of looking them up was non-existant unless you were part of the brand dealer network.