S Sidney Forum Newbie Jun 18, 2015 #1 My tractor has a manual, & I look at the diagram on pg. 31 their is no voltage regulator just fuse, diode & 3 relays. How do you check the charging system with this system.
My tractor has a manual, & I look at the diagram on pg. 31 their is no voltage regulator just fuse, diode & 3 relays. How do you check the charging system with this system.
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Jun 18, 2015 #2 Seeing you don't give us any info on the engine, I must assume you have a Briggs. This manual will tell you how to check and test the charging system. https://doc-0g-5o-docs.googleuserco...253/*/0B6NaqjIxWV1ybEN0LWo3azl6OUU?e=download
Seeing you don't give us any info on the engine, I must assume you have a Briggs. This manual will tell you how to check and test the charging system. https://doc-0g-5o-docs.googleuserco...253/*/0B6NaqjIxWV1ybEN0LWo3azl6OUU?e=download
ILENGINE Lawn Royalty Jun 19, 2015 #4 You will need to get the model and spec off of the engine tag. Sears doesn't say what engine is on your mower.
You will need to get the model and spec off of the engine tag. Sears doesn't say what engine is on your mower.