Export thread

Craftsman lawn mower model 944.609850

Gilles 1945

Gilles 1945

I'm looking to find a owner's manual for this craftsman lawn mower 42 inche 15.5 HP automatic model number 944.609850.
I Googled this model and also called Craftsman parts in State they couldn't find anything. The model number as bean taken physically from under the seat.
Can someone help me with this. This would be very appreciated.
Regards Gilles

R

Rivets

Please double check your model number. I’m not showing anything with the number you posted. Or better yet take a picture of the tag for us to see.

StarTech

StarTech

The closest owners manual I can find is the 944.609851.

944.609851 Owner's Manual

Gilles 1945

Gilles 1945

Please double check your model number. I’m not showing anything with the number you posted. Or better yet take a picture of the tag for us to see.
I'm looking to find a owner's manual for this craftsman lawn mower 42 inche 15.5 HP automatic model number 944.609850.
I Googled this model and also called Craftsman parts in State they couldn't find anything. The model number as bean taken physically from under the seat.
Can someone help me with this. This would be very appreciated.
Regards Gilles

Attachments

Gilles 1945

Gilles 1945

It's not very clear but it's readable

Gilles 1945

Gilles 1945

The closest owners manual I can find is the 944.609851.

944.609851 Owner's Manual
Would you have the repair and parts replacement manual

B

bertsmobile1

parts lists are usually in the back of the owners manual and the circuit diagram is usually there as well.
There are no service manuals for anything branded Craftsman they had a massive service network to look after their products.
Weather there is a service manual will depend upon which factory made the mower for Craftsman .
944 is not on my makers list

StarTech

StarTech

944 is Husqvarna

R

Rivets

Did some more research after I looked at the tag again. Didn’t know we were talking about a Canadian built Craftsman, which is why we can’t find any info with that model number. Sears Canada was a totally separate company Which went out of business in 2017. Almost impossible to find any info on these units unless someone has old paper manuals.

StarTech

StarTech

I got access to several 100 of the manuals in PDF form on my One Drive where they were donated to my cousin AVB for a Forum he manages.

Gilles 1945

Gilles 1945

StarTech do you have the owner manual??

StarTech

StarTech

As I said before I don't have the 6099850 just the closest one 6099851.

Gilles 1945

Gilles 1945

Well thank you StarTech I think it's close enough and yes parts are included.
Thank you all for your support it really helps.

D

draino

I got access to several 100 of the manuals in PDF form on my One Drive where they were donated to my cousin AVB for a Forum he manages.

Would you have access to 944.603640? also a Canadian model made by Husqvarna. Trying to find info on an inherited mower.

Also - would StarTech be linked to StarTech.com? I worked there from 2010-2014.

G

Gilles45

Well thank you StarTech I think it's close enough and yes parts are included.
Thank you all for your support it really helps.
To day I was to adjust the parking brake as per manual but I can't find my automatic transmission. There's no outside rotors disk. Can someone help please

G

Gilles45

To day I was to adjust the parking brake as per manual but I can't find my automatic transmission. There's no outside rotors disk. Can someone help please
Here are some pictures of the transmission under my Craftsman??
Hope this will help to identify it

Attachments