Craftsman high wheel trimmer

deck~dragger

Well-Known Member
Model/serial- 536.7735016
Code- 9131055256

For the life of me, can't remember when I bought this trim mower new. Year model? just curious.
 
The model number has one to many numbers. I do not need that number. I need the numbers off the engine.
 
I baffles me why more people don't use the High Wheeled trimmers. Especially commercial operators. They are so much easier on your back and are amazing in deep trenches and culverts. I use mine before mowing and do everywhere I know my Gravely Zero turn can't go then, when I mow, I get rid of the larger chaff that the Trimmer leaves. Ive been using them for over 16 years and am on my third one. Good Luck!
 
I just bought one of the new ones from Lowes. I wonder if they are any good. Haven't used it yet. Made in China. Has a Kohler motor. Sears doesn't have them. They still have the model with the Briggs motor. The closest Sears to me is 60 miles away. All the others closed.
 
Back
Top