craftsman 917.370922

jerrycmorrow

Threads
The "Lawn mower control cable assembly" on my mower broke. Have ordered new cable assembly. sure would be nice if I could get a service manual and/or and IPL for it. Would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, jerry

jerrycmorrow

Threads
The "Lawn mower control cable assembly" on my mower broke. Have ordered new cable assembly. sure would be nice if I could get a service manual and/or and IPL for it. Would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, jerry

any hints or anything to look out for would also be appreciated

jerrycmorrow

Threads
Most manuals for Sears equipment can be found at Appliance Parts | Replacement Water Filters | Lawn & Garden Repair Parts. There were two manuals listed for your model #. The link below should take you to them. I don't know anything about your model but hope this info helps.

Manual Craftsman Mower 917370922 | SearsPartsDirect

thanks but I've already been there. that's where I ordered the cable assembly. was hoping to find a service manual and a IPL I could print. i'm an OF and still like using the printed word documents

jerrycmorrow

Threads

anyone?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Go to partstree and plug your model numbers into it.
Navigete to the area you want, for that cable it will be wo different diagrams.
left click or option click on the image itself and open the image in a new page & print it out.
Paper is expensive and electrons are a lot cheaper.

jerrycmorrow

Threads
Go to partstree and plug your model numbers into it.
Navigete to the area you want, for that cable it will be wo different diagrams.
left click or option click on the image itself and open the image in a new page & print it out.
Paper is expensive and electrons are a lot cheaper.

thanks for the effort. unfortunately 917.370922 is not listed on parts tree