Cordless hedge trimmer?

Figured if I had issues it was easier to return in person.

Absolutely, and you have 90 days to return it for a refund or replacement. Also, if they reduce the price within 30 days from your date of purchase, they will reimburse you for the difference including sales tax. Just make sure to keep the box and receipt.
 
Absolutely, and you have 90 days to return it for a refund or replacement. Also, if they reduce the price within 30 days from your date of purchase, they will reimburse you for the difference including sales tax. Just make sure to keep the box and receipt.

The lowes website says 90 days, but in the lawn and garden section everything was marked 30 day return. Will put it through it's paces in the next 3 weeks.
 
Well I can't speak for longevity yet, but I really like the trimmer. Battery lasts way longer than my arms will. Used it a lot since we got it and no issues so far. Today we used it on and off for about 6 hours and the battery is on the last green light. I could tell it was loosing power, but still cut everything I that fits inside the bars. If it lasts I will highly recommend this trimmer.
 
Back
Top