Comments on Craftsman 74500 electric Weedwacker?

Jeep Man

Threads
My old gas trimmer finally quit. Repairs are not worth the expense. I was thinking of trying the 74500 series electric weed trimmer from Craftsman. Does anyone have any knowledge or comments about the 74500 before I buy? Thanks.

Threads
My old gas trimmer finally quit. Repairs are not worth the expense. I was thinking of trying the 74500 series electric weed trimmer from Craftsman. Does anyone have any knowledge or comments about the 74500 before I buy? Thanks.

I think it will be fine for you, but I don't think it will be anything like a gas trimmer.

Jeep Man

Threads
Thanks for the reply Lawn Mower Fanatic. I agree I would like the gas powered better, I had a lot of problems with my last gas Craftsman trimmer. However to be fair, I think a lot was due to the ethanol/ gas I was using. I am still debating on the mode I want to use. I notice you have Echo trimmers. I assume you like them since you have two Echos? Thanks again.

Threads
Thanks for the reply Lawn Mower Fanatic. I agree I would like the gas powered better, I had a lot of problems with my last gas Craftsman trimmer. However to be fair, I think a lot was due to the ethanol/ gas I was using. I am still debating on the mode I want to use. I notice you have Echo trimmers. I assume you like them since you have two Echos? Thanks again.

Yes, I love my Echo's. I have never had any problems with them. I LOVE THEM!!!!