Chute blocker for Toro 42” fabricated deck model 75747

Lawn Addict
Threads
  • / Chute blocker for Toro 42” fabricated deck model 75747
10-4, I only see a blank screen, that's why I posted about it.

How did you wire it ?

BudLight72

Threads
Yeoww, Cool water & hot spindles are not a good mix. I have never used water on any of my mowers. Blow it off & scrape as needed.
Your comment seemed valid to me but a couple of questions still lingered. If they’re so damaging, Why would they include a washout port and why no caution statement in the owners manual. So I started looking around and found a video put out by Toro which states that you should washout the deck immediately after mowing, before the clippings dry. But and to your point, the next time I cut, I am going to check the temperature of my spindles just as soon as I finish. I’m in SC with Bermuda in the front and fescue in the back (lot of shade trees). So I’m cutting pretty much all year. The fescue with it’s high moisture content creates the biggest mess with my deck.

Threads
My manual says wash the bagger attachment after every use, but I know better. I always use the leaf blower after each use.

Lawn Addict
Threads
If they’re so damaging, Why would they include a washout port and why no caution statement in the owners manual.
Well they don't make money unless ya need replacement parts, like spindles & or the bearings, etc..

What ever brand mower Co is happy ya bought their mower, & happier if you keep needing parts too.

BudLight72

Threads
Hey, just asking honest questions and have conversations trying to gather legitimate and accurate information on how better maintain and utilize my lawn equipment.

Threads
I was going to install that enhancement kit and notice it isn't much of an enhancement. I'm thinking over time it will collect wet grass and leaves and they will get caked up in it. It will always need to be cleaned out. I decided to return it. I've been doing leaf clean ups with the machine. I'll use a blower and place the leaves out of the mulch areas. I could have piles 6 inches to a foot and that Toro just grinds them up and sucks them up. It is dusty. Now I did it a leaf clean up in the morning the other day with dew on the ground. It wasn't dusty at all.