Christmas cards

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Who sends out REAL, postage paid stamped cards these days? Or how many of you use E-cards?

I procrastinate, hate to scribble words out, so we usually don't bother with any of them. At 44 cents postage, who wants to spend the money? NOT US. I remember the woman I was dating back in '82, her parents lived in a mobile home, yet they had HUNDREDS of cards strung up on keychains dangling from the ceiling of their living room...amazing.

monica123

Threads
I send cards to folks way off in lieu of gifts, in my world I would rather send a $1.70 card to Korea than a huge parcel.

Driller

Threads
I used to do it all the time but I just can't afford it anymore. Most of my friends don't either. I might get 3 or 4 in the mail nowadays. It's lovely, but expensive.

Belstar

Threads
I am another who only sends them to people I don't live close to or see very often. It's nice to be able to catch up on news in a letter and combine it with festive greetings. Otherwise I don't send any. I stopped after I realised how daft it was to be sending them to people you see every day.

Honey

Threads
I love getting Christmas cards, the only time I hear from some people is during the holidays. I always set a budget for postage and do not exceed it.