Changing belts

I do the T bar thing myself.
Different deal between those that do this sort of thing daily and those that don't. Forums like this get posts from folk from one extreme to the other extreme. I attempt to tailor my response to where I feel the OPs skill level is based on his or her question and provide an answer from which they will understand and learn.
We all have seen the "motor stopped on my green mower, can anyone help me?"
 
Last edited:
I even read on a forum someone was being corrected because they used the term "motor" instead of engine describing their problem....
Motor sounds better in my view. I think it was Richard Petty who said once it sounds cool to use that term.

Whatever the questions I enjoy the replies. On forums like this, not everyone is an expert. Heck, I remember not too long ago I couldn't sign on to AOL. We all crawl before we walk:smile:

55 degrees today, break out the sun block:thumbsup:
 
Back
Top