Ventrac Active Member Apr 15, 2011 #1 Like us on Facebook and be entered for a chance to win a free $25 gas card. :cool2: We will have 4 drawings, one every week during the month of May. No purchase necessary...just be our fan on Facebook! Good Luck!:thumbsup:
Like us on Facebook and be entered for a chance to win a free $25 gas card. :cool2: We will have 4 drawings, one every week during the month of May. No purchase necessary...just be our fan on Facebook! Good Luck!:thumbsup:
S Slater Well-Known Member Apr 15, 2011 #2 Move along, nothing to see here folks I will be winning :laughing: Well that couldn't be easier! I just had to fill up my tractor yesterday and I would love to have some free gas for next time! :thumbsup:
Move along, nothing to see here folks I will be winning :laughing: Well that couldn't be easier! I just had to fill up my tractor yesterday and I would love to have some free gas for next time! :thumbsup: