Challenge to Scag owners to make this the best thread on LMF

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
  • / Challenge to Scag owners to make this the best thread on LMF
Hi Troops,
The title says it all and here is how we do this!!!
When you post a problem, please post your resolve to the problem!!! On most forums there is only a 10% response, we can improve this and everyone will benefit from this info.
When you post a problem be more specific about the model of your machine, it's engine, the hours, what you were doing when the problem occurred, recent maintenance performed on your machine if any, is this machine new to you, just started for the season, etc.
Basics, does the engine crank, does it run, are all the fluid levels correct, is there fuel in the tank(s), has the battery been charged, etc, you get the picture.
But the biggest thing is getting back to this group with info about your resolve to the problem, we all learn lots from this.
I have organized gatherings for Case and Ingersoll garden tractor folks and the info that got out to the group was tremendous and all were pleased to have attended. Due to insurance requirements for the rental of the area that I have used I no longer hold these gatherings, 2011 was my last one. :mad:
Do a google search for "Casenutz Gathering" at Camp Oakdale in Oakdale, CT.
Mad Mackie in CT:biggrin::laughing:

Last edited: