CC LT50 cutting in reverse

ukrkoz

Threads
Can anyone guide me how to mod my LT50 with hydrostatic so that is mows in reverse?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I can't due liability issues. Beside in my area we done had two kids ran over in reverse with blades operating in the last five years. One is dead and the other lost parts of her feet. Now can you understand how devastated the parents are? Both were toddlers.

Sorry I will NOT tell you how even through I know how.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Have you looked in the operators manual? If you don’t have one please post all numbers under the seat.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Just a note if you guys are looking for the wiring schematic it isn't in the owners manual.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I know. He should have a unit with the new mow in reverse selector integrated into the key switch module. That’s why I asked about the manual or if no manual I would get him one.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Yelp it has the newer switch with reverse inhibit. Yes it is kinda a pain but considering the alternative well worth the trouble.

51h8ub8B40L._AC_SY450_.jpg

ukrkoz

Threads
I know. He should have a unit with the new mow in reverse selector integrated into the key switch module. That’s why I asked about the manual or if no manual I would get him one.
Hold on. So I actually DO HAVE reverse cutting? To be honest, I never closely looked at the switch and I mow without glasses - shame on me. I have brand spanking new LT50, just got it like 1.5 mths ago.
So all I need to do is to move key to the center position and go both ways?
I have WAY TOO MANY corners I need to back out of. Mowing in reverse will be blessing. If I hit a mole or a vole in the process, I won't cry. Even if they were toddlers.

ukrkoz

Threads
Oh shoot... And I was wondering, what the heck is red triangle for..THANK YOU, Star tech.(y)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 2

ukrkoz

Threads
This WILL cut my mowing time by quite some time. Like in house front, I don't need to go in circles to not toss clippings at walkway, then to clean it. Great! I have 5 acre to mow with bunch of tight corners.