Carburetor rebuild kit

Daniel 3721

Threads
Hey everyone, I recently bought a portable generator with the Briggs & Stratton 10.0 engine
mod number 19E412
type 013101
Code
9512141A.
The carburetor needs to be rebuilt. Having problems finding the correct rebuild kit any help is appreciated
thank you

boatmoter

Threads
Hey everyone, I recently bought a portable generator with the Briggs & Stratton 10.0 engine
mod number 19E412
type 013101
Code
9512141A.
The carburetor needs to be rebuilt. Having problems finding the correct rebuild kit any help is appreciated
thank you
go to Ebay and put your make - model -hp of generator in comma carb. you can probably get a new carb cheaper then you can get a kit,put a new one on my brothers Generator last year carb off Ebay was $19 with free ship. Amazon has them too

Daniel 3721

Threads
While I was searching, I saw a letter - number sequence that I saw stamped on the side if the carburetor.
LMT in the bottom left, and
5-4993. The letter numbers were not sequential though. They were on different parts of the carburetor, seemingly unrelated.
I ordered a rebuild kit in Amazon for 7.97$.
The least expensive new carburetor i saw was 14 and change. But it didn't look exactly like the one I have. Plus I needed the springs in the rod and gasket anyway.
It's supposed to arrive on the 16th, but where I live, it'll take an extra day to get to the post office near me. once I get it put in I'll post what happened.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
go to Ebay and put your make - model -hp of generator in comma carb. you can probably get a new carb cheaper then you can get a kit,put a new one on my brothers Generator last year carb off Ebay was $19 with free ship. Amazon has them too
Or keep the better OEM carb and clean it. Cost less than 3 dollars.

Daniel 3721

Threads
whatever you do, don't cheap out on a carb or carb rebuild parts. Make sure whatever you order is quality or you will forever regret it,
Unfortunately, I was in a position with very little funds in the bank. I only had cash,bso I had to go this route and I'll replace it with an OEM carburetor.