carburator springs

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Boo has the latest blowup of the picture, and the linkage is there and in the correct orientation, but is tucked down under the breather tube. Can see the eye of the linkage in the picture.

Bert I have seen people take that linkage off and reinstall it turned 180 degrees from correct

primerbulb120

Threads
I have several of those engines laying around, I'll take some pictures tomorrow if I remember. I might need a reminder though :laughing:.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have several of those engines laying around, I'll take some pictures tomorrow if I remember. I might need a reminder though :laughing:.

You musta been out pickin oranges yesterday when we REALLY were into this , better late than never... :laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I was out mowing. No oranges on my trees right now :ashamed:

Alright Mr. Bright N Early, ..... hows bout gettin your dupa movin, N gettin those linkage/springs pics posted , this has been your reminder ... :biggrin: ..:cool:

primerbulb120

Threads
Here you go:

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1406.jpg

IMG_1408.jpg

This engine doesn't have an adjustable throttle, but the springs still go in the same place.

primerbulb120

Threads
IMG_1411.jpg

Here's one with a manual throttle control. It's an Intek so the setup is a little different, but the basic idea is still the same. Rod with a loop in it attaches to the throttle, spring hooks through the loop and the other end of the spring attaches to the speed adjustment tab. (Just look at the pictures, they explain it better than me :rolleyes:.

primerbulb120

Threads
here are a few more pics of the carb, with and without the filter) I hope it helps
Looking thru the manual again from sections 3, 4, and 5, I gather it is a LMS carb with a dual element filter.
I hope these pics can help determine that. Note also the pic with 2 springs. I fixed (or tried to, LOL) 2 mowers so I don't know if these springs actually go to this carb.
Thanks

Shiny silver spring does not belong to this engine. I think it's from a Honda.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Shiny silver spring does not belong to this engine. I think it's from a Honda.

Clyde, you really helped out on this thread, sure hope this fella sees it after all we've gone through to help, the teamwork
sure makes a difference , anyway Clyde , do you save your pics like this for future reference or just delete after you post
them, ... just curious . :thumbsup:

primerbulb120

Threads
Clyde, you really helped out on this thread, sure hope this fella sees it after all we've gone through to help, the teamwork
sure makes a difference , anyway Clyde , do you save your pics like this for future reference or just delete after you post
them, ... just curious . :thumbsup:

Interesting question! I'll probably keep them till my camera SD card runs out of storage space and then delete them. I don't need them because I already know how everything goes together, and if I were to need more pictures I'll just go take some more. I have 4-6 of those engines right now, and if I get rid of them all I'll somehow end up with more. :biggrin: