CAN'T WAIT

HCBPH

Threads
Well get ready, sounds like it's going to happen. This mornings news, Northern Minnesota may get 8"-9" of snow in the next day or so. Probably won't stick for long but it's the first indicator.

D2hornets58

Threads
Yeah same thing here last year.When it snowed in October i thought that might be a good sign. Turned out that was pretty much all we got:thumbdown:

Threads
Yeah same thing here last year.When it snowed in October i thought that might be a good sign. Turned out that was pretty much all we got:thumbdown:

There was tons of fallen trees around here because the leaves were still on the trees. With that and the heavy wet snow, the trees just couldn't take it, and they cracked or fell. (Picture attached)
DSCN1650.jpg

D2hornets58

Threads
Wow that tree just split down the middle. There was a lot of trees down around here too.

Threads
Wow that tree just split down the middle. There was a lot of trees down around here too.

And if you zoom in on the split part you can see a little shard of wood sticking up in between the 2 halves of the tree! Pretty cool! (Except if that was your tree!!) :smile:

D2hornets58

Threads
And if you zoom in on the split part you can see a little shard of wood sticking up in between the 2 halves of the tree! Pretty cool! (Except if that was your tree!!) :smile:

Yeah i see what your talking about...Did you take this picture?