Can't find parts for mower deck,Cadet 104 (1969)

rron1229

Threads
Hi guys, I have to rebuild or replace the 2 outside deck spindles on my 1969 Cub Cadet 104 and I can't find anything in the parts book for it. I need to find a websight that I can get these parts or a place where I can find a schematic to look them up myself.
I am not sure of the cutting width is but, it has three blades and the middle blade is 20 inches long and the two outside blades are 10 inches apiece, from what I can find out, there is no 40 inch cut on tractor. The deck is original.
Thanks for any help
rron1229

Threads
Hi guys, I have to rebuild or replace the 2 outside deck spindles on my 1969 Cub Cadet 104 and I can't find anything in the parts book for it. I need to find a websight that I can get these parts or a place where I can find a schematic to look them up myself.
I am not sure of the cutting width is but, it has three blades and the middle blade is 20 inches long and the two outside blades are 10 inches apiece, from what I can find out, there is no 40 inch cut on tractor. The deck is original.
Thanks for any help
rron1229

Try this link if you email them your tractor info they can usually tell you what you need.

Lawn Mower Parts and lawn tractor parts and more Outdoor Distributors - Lawn Mower Parts

rron1229

Threads
That is a very good web site and, thanks to everyone for the info.
:smile:

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Go to cubcadet.com, click on on the parts tab, put 104 in the model number area, it pulls up a two page list of models that contain 104. the first thing listed is the 104 riding mower, click on assembly, click on attachments, and it will give the list of decks and other attachments for that mower, dig through the list to find your deck, and there is a schematic for you.

Buckshot 1

Threads
:smile: There should be a metal I.D. tag riveted to that deck. It is usually on the dis charge side.