Cannot Find IS2000Z 61" Replacement Deck Shell

SkyCatcher182

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have patched my deck as much as possible but it's at end of life due to severe corrosion and previous owner neglect. Each mowing I'm fearful a spindle or pulley mount will fail. I cannot find a replacement deck shell stocked anywhere and have been told that Ferris is no longer building the P/N:5600046 - 61" (fabricated) deck shell. The mower only has 480 hours and runs great. Has anyone successfully found a crossover deck shell (Simplicity or ??) or modified something that will fit? I'm not opposed to minor fabricating and welding if necessary. Thx!

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
I have patched my deck as much as possible but it's at end of life due to severe corrosion and previous owner neglect. Each mowing I'm fearful a spindle or pulley mount will fail. I cannot find a replacement deck shell stocked anywhere and have been told that Ferris is no longer building the P/N:5600046 - 61" (fabricated) deck shell. The mower only has 480 hours and runs great. Has anyone successfully found a crossover deck shell (Simplicity or ??) or modified something that will fit? I'm not opposed to minor fabricating and welding if necessary. Thx!
Check out EBay for used mower decks. Shipping will add up.