Can men multitask?

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
The common belief is men cannot multi task. To some extent, I think it is true but is there anything to back this?

For example, can you mow and talk on the phone simultaneously?

I can ride my 3200 pound tractor, mowing and navigating our tree filled lot, even with the FEL installed, and not hit anything, while web surfing with my Blackberry at the same time. I bet websurfing requires more concentration than talking on the device. Especially if you are on a really interesting site. (like this one)

lizard

Threads
I can ride my 3200 pound tractor, mowing and navigating our tree filled lot, even with the FEL installed, and not hit anything, while web surfing with my Blackberry at the same time. I bet websurfing requires more concentration than talking on the device. Especially if you are on a really interesting site. (like this one)

You are so right, best the women stay in the Kitchen.........Lol:eek:

touree

Threads
Ooh yes, not at all based on gender, as you say. That is really true. Doing 5 things at a time, lol. Do you also manage to divide your energy equally?

That's a thumbs up!!

Manny

Threads
I can ride my riding lawn mower, drink a beer, and listen to Queens Of the Stone Age on my headset all at the same time!

monica123

Threads
This thread has gone from sexist to hilarious, thanks, I needed that first thing this morning, I nearly busted a gut laughing at these replies.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
You are so right, best the women stay in the Kitchen.........Lol:eek:

NOT IN MY KITCHEN...I prep the meals, feed the cats, play with my BB, and nag my wife all at the same time...:laughing:

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
NOT IN MY KITCHEN...I prep the meals, feed the cats, play with my BB, and nag my wife all at the same time...:laughing:
"Play with your BB"?
Er....Uh... whaaaa?
I have to know what you mean by that....I think.

touree

Threads
True Monica, the kind of replies that I needed as the end of the day approaches. I am bursting out laughing....:biggrin::laughing::biggrin:. Indeed, there are many ways of looking at it.