Buying a HRX217HZA

bear_mower

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm am about to purchase the Honda HRX217HZA. This is my second one because I had the first one stolen about two months ago. I am set on buying the Honda but might consider a Toro if its a better mower. Any advice on which brand to purchase?

Threads
There are many reasons why a Honda HRX is the right choice. To start off, it might be more expensive than the Toro, but I think it will last longer and is an all-around better mower. To start off, the GCV190 engine is great. Secondly, the NeXite deck on the HRX is very durable, won't rust, and repels grass! With the grass I mow, I hardly ever have to clean the mower deck! Next, the controls are great. You can get the BBC on the HRX217HYA and HZA, so you can stop the blades and keep the engine running. Lastly, it has the Clip Director, so you can switch from bagging to mulching or anywhere in between with no mulch plug! The list goes on and on, but those are some of the main points. Ask if you have any questions!

stygz

Threads
I just picked up a new HRX217VKA. I also have a Lawnboy Platinum (for sale) which is the same as Toro super recycler. If you go Toro buy a Super recycler. It has an Aluminum deck, better transmission, metal gears on the wheels not plastic. It is a good mower just the HRX has more power. As far as cut quality I cannot comment on the HRX as I have not used it yet. The Toro/Lawnboy leaves no complaints.

bear_mower

Forum Newbie
Threads
Well guys.....I purchased the honda HRX217HZA and I'm very satisfied. Thanks for your input.

JET4

Threads
I know you will enjoy your new Honda.