M Mikel1 Well-Known Member Mar 12, 2014 #1 I am working on an old tiller with a Briggs & Stratton 5 hp engine. I need the initial carb idle mixture screw setting, engine info as follows. Thanks Model- 130202 Type- 0198-04 Code- 81043010
I am working on an old tiller with a Briggs & Stratton 5 hp engine. I need the initial carb idle mixture screw setting, engine info as follows. Thanks Model- 130202 Type- 0198-04 Code- 81043010
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Mar 12, 2014 #2 1 1/4 turns out from light seating. This manual might help. http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12502267/B&S Service Manuals/01_270962SingleCylinderLHead.pdf
1 1/4 turns out from light seating. This manual might help. http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12502267/B&S Service Manuals/01_270962SingleCylinderLHead.pdf
M Mikel1 Well-Known Member Mar 12, 2014 #3 Thank You Rivets! I got the carb in the ultrasonic cleaner, looks good now. Pump diaphragm is stiffer than I like but going to give it a try.
Thank You Rivets! I got the carb in the ultrasonic cleaner, looks good now. Pump diaphragm is stiffer than I like but going to give it a try.