B bwestbrook Well-Known Member Jun 19, 2012 #11 Compression jumps up to about 115 psi if I put a little oil in the cylinder.
B bwestbrook Well-Known Member Jun 19, 2012 #12 Intake valve Attachments image-89839590.jpg 485.7 KB · Views: 17
EngineMan Lawn Addict Jun 19, 2012 #13 From what I can see from the photo, inlet (intake) valve is not seating right, if you have a valve grinding set I would redo the valve(s) if the intake valve is not closed on compression it will blow fuel out of the carb.
From what I can see from the photo, inlet (intake) valve is not seating right, if you have a valve grinding set I would redo the valve(s) if the intake valve is not closed on compression it will blow fuel out of the carb.
B bwestbrook Well-Known Member Jun 19, 2012 #14 Yeah I took the head off a put spark plug back in and poured gas over the valves and it does leak which told me they weren't sealing properly.
Yeah I took the head off a put spark plug back in and poured gas over the valves and it does leak which told me they weren't sealing properly.
EngineMan Lawn Addict Jun 23, 2012 #15 Redo the valves and then engine should work much better after that, just take you're time in doing them, it will be worth it..!.:thumbsup:
Redo the valves and then engine should work much better after that, just take you're time in doing them, it will be worth it..!.:thumbsup: