Brand new yard maintenance help/advice at my new house.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
  • / Brand new yard maintenance help/advice at my new house.
First thing first: watering is the very first thing you should do! Water twice a day. It ís best to apply fertilizer before seeding or before laying sod, or after you plant your grass seed! I guess the rest is covered here!
I would say the soil with 25% compost is better by far than fertilizers. Ferts do help yes I agree. The soil is the heart of the turf.

If you have the opportunity to lay down some nice rich mix with compost, you will see some healthy turf that is enduring. Not just a couple weeks like fertilizers perk up the grass.

PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES!!!!

slomo

Oracle5

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi buddy, this lawn needs good care. It needs to be frequently watered, fertilized with various additives, and mowed with a mower so that the grass remains soft, silky, and beautiful. I have at the moment completed the house is what choosing a builder, and on the site, we planted an efficient lawn and does not give weeds to grow, which simplifies the work doubly. We were explained that this grass needs to be fertilized and, most importantly, did not let the animals go to the toilet on it, or he will die!

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
most importantly, did not let the animals go to the toilet on it, or he will die!
What grass is this you are speaking of?

I need to get some.

Shurlokep

Forum Newbie
Threads
Regarding watering your lawn, you can visually determine that the grass needs moisture. A lot depends on weather conditions, and even in the same place, the weather changes from year to year. Therefore, it is difficult to tell you something exactly and precisely. I learned to take care of the lawn at my house on my own. More intuitively understanding what types of work need to be done. I am sure you will also do a great job with this task. And I wish you to quickly attach a sign with a number to the wall of your house and enjoy your new life!

Last edited:

arslant001

Threads
I think you should hire lawn care expert who is responsible for all the things. Visit this website Theperfectlawn.com.