Boudreaux In Eunice La. Lawn Addict Jun 2, 2018 #1 I am back from vacation........ I cut it short a couple days so I could rest LOL ........ Working a shrimp net is not easy...
I am back from vacation........ I cut it short a couple days so I could rest LOL ........ Working a shrimp net is not easy...
Boobala Lawn Pro Jun 2, 2018 #2 Boudreaux In Eunice La. said: I am back from vacation........ I cut it short a couple days so I could rest LOL ........ Working a shrimp net is not easy... Click to expand... OH BROTHER !! ... *****, *****, ***** !! ... Attachments 20a6980289a7a60364a23f462ad7ed16--smiley-faces-emoticon.jpg 7.4 KB · Views: 10
Boudreaux In Eunice La. said: I am back from vacation........ I cut it short a couple days so I could rest LOL ........ Working a shrimp net is not easy... Click to expand... OH BROTHER !! ... *****, *****, ***** !! ...