Black & Decker Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

CLSteve

Forum Newbie
Threads
I own a CM2040 cordless lawnmower that just quit.
GREETINGS to all Black & Decker mower owners! ?

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower has a name ?). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Black & Decker owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Black & Decker mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Black & Decker stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

BobDoug

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREETINGS to all Black & Decker mower owners! 👍

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower has a name 😆). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Black & Decker owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Black & Decker mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Black & Decker stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
Bob with a 7 year old-ish CLMA4820L2 or similar…I cannot find the actual model number anywhere on the mower. Purchased at Menards

I have MM2000

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Black & Decker Owner Check-In --- Read This First!
Hi,
Just joined looking, for repair info.

petewil

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi I'm Pete. I have a CM1000 mower for 18 years. Just replaced batteries. The switch that allows the power to flow (the orange plug you have to insert) has stopped working. Any thoughts?

GREETINGS to all Black & Decker mower owners! 👍

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower has a name 😆). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.