Bigdog paint color

rt4x4

Forum Newbie
I know this is the Hustler forum, but since Bigdog is also made by Excell industries, I was wanting to know if anybody know which red would match Bigdog mowers.
 
If you know someone with a smart phone, download the paint match app, wash the mower in a non-wear spot, wax it to get the color to its actual color, then snap the color outdoors and that will give you something to take to an automotive paint shop. They can mix it for you and you'll be all set.

Good luck.
 
The closest spray can I found to match is one called "gloss red pepper" that I found at Lowe's. I would add pictures of both the spray can and paint job but I'm not sure how. I don't see an option for adding pictures
 
The closest spray can I found to match is one called "gloss red pepper" that I found at Lowe's. I would add pictures of both the spray can and paint job but I'm not sure how. I don't see an option for adding pictures

Look under your post area when you post, & you should see a rectangle button w/"Manage Attachments" Click & follow the prompts.

It's easy..
 
Thanks for the tip! So the area I painted is up and to the left of the "60". Not a perfect match but it's close enough for me.
 

Attachments

  • 20190426_132954.jpg
    20190426_132954.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 27
Back
Top